- All Federal, State, Local, and NRA firearm laws and safety rules must be obeyed at all times.
- Hours are from 8 am to Sunset
- Lock the gate behind you both when entering and when leaving. Verify the padlock did stay locked.
- EXPLODING TARGETS ARE NOT PERMITTED!!!!
- Treat firearms as if they are loaded and pointed in a safe direction.
- Shooters are responsible for their rounds staying within the confines of this range. It is the members responsibility to be sure the range, backstop and beyond are clear of others and maintain that awareness throughout their session.
- Shooters may shoot only from the designated areas in the direction of their stationed target. No Cross Range shooting.
- All firing must be aimed fire.
- Place targets on backer NOT on the posts
- Shoot into the backstop area provided
- No one will be permitted on the range if they are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicating substances.
- Shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult or legal guardian at all times.
- Clean up after yourself. Pick up spent cases and other trash and place into the trash receptacles.
- Be courteous to others using the range: please limit range time to one-hour if other members are waiting.
- Please report issues to the club officers or board members.
Remember, this is YOUR club and the range use is a privilege of being a MEMBER. Failure to abide by these rules will result in revoked membership.